We handle all types of criminal charges and cases - state and federal courts. From drug crimes to DUI defense to forfeitures, our experienced criminal defense attorney will protect your legal rights. Our Shelby County criminal defense lawyer can help reduce fees, avoid jail time, and avoid permanent criminal convictions. We are available 24/7, call us today (205) 475-8048!
Daniel Alexander is a native of the Birmingham area. He has practiced Criminal Law primarily in Shelby County for almost 20 years. Although Shelby is his home base, he has also practiced in other counties as well as many Municipal Courts throughout North and Central Alabama. Dan has handled cases in both District and Circuit Courts. He has a broad knowledge of the law having practiced both Civil and Criminal, plus with the experience of being an Assistant District Attorney and Public Defender. Call him at 205-475-8048 for help with your criminal case.
Why Choose Shelby County Criminal Attorney, LLC
Because you deserve a strong defense against any charges:
- Primarily focused on criminal defense
- Trial tested success
- Quality Defense
- Military Discounts
- Assistant District Attorney For 8 Years
- Lead counsel for all types of criminal cases
- Defends each client as his own family
- Personal attention to each unique client
Mr. Alexander has over 16 years of criminal law experience. He started in a district attorney's office. He has represented countless clients in state and federal courts.
We understand facing criminal charges can be extremely stressful. That's why our law firm offers fail, flexible pricing base on each individual case.
Criminal Law Only
Daniel Alexander is a criminal defense attorney. Daniel practices only a criminal defense law, that means his focus is 100% on criminal defense and that makes him one of the most experienced defense attorney in Shelby County, AL.
A Honest Assessment
Sometimes, It can be hard to hear the truth, but the truth is the most useful in planning your criminal defense strategy. Daniel will make sure that you understand all the aspects of your charges, the different stages of the courtroom process.
- MisdemeanorsDisorderly conduct - Trespassing - Simple assault - Petty theft - Public intoxication - Reckless driving
- FelonyMurder - Rape - Robbery - Burglary - Grand theft - Kidnapping
- Drug CrimesPossession of marijuana - Drug trafficking - Possession of drug paraphernalia - Driving under the influence of drugs - Prescription fraud - Manufacturing of illegal drugs
- Traffic CrimesDriving under the influence of alcohol - Reckless driving - Hit and run - Driving with a suspended license - Speeding - Running a red light or stop sign
- Violent CrimesAssault - Battery - Homicide - Domestic violence - Robbery - Kidnapping
- Child AbusePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Neglect - Sexual abuse - Abandonment - Endangerment
- Sexual OffensesRape - Sexual assault - Child pornography - Indecent exposure - Prostitution - Sexual exploitation
- Stalking/Aggravated StalkingFollowing someone - Sending unwanted gifts or messages - Showing up uninvited to someone's home or workplace - Threatening harm - Violating restraining orders - Using technology to track someone
- Domestic ViolencePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Sexual abuse - Economic abuse - Stalking - Intimidation
- Human TraffickingForced labor - Sexual exploitation - Debt bondage - Organ trafficking - Forced marriage - Child soldiers
- Elder AbusePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Financial abuse - Neglect - Sexual abuse - Abandonment
- Sex Offenses by ComputerPossession or distribution of child pornography - Sexting with a minor - Online solicitation of minors - Sexual extortion - Cyberstalking - Identity theft
- Property OffensesBurglary - Robbery - Arson - Vandalism - Trespassing - Fraud
- Theft CrimesGrand theft - Petty theft - Shoplifting - Embezzlement - Identity theft - Carjacking
- HarassmentVerbal abuse - Threats - Stalking - Bullying - Discrimination - Intimidation