Have You Been Arrested or
Accused of a Crime?
Are You Worried How it Will Affect
For a Free Consultation
Property Offenses in Shelby County Alabama
As with all felonies, these crimes are serious. Take for instance the felony of possession of burglar tools. Almost any tool in a carpenter’s chest could be used to break into a house. Criminal Trespass ranges from a violation to a misdemeanor. All necessitated by acting “knowingly.”
Some youth may participate in activities such as desecration of grave markers and cemeteries, possessing stink bombs, and littering - not realizing the seriousness. A conviction for what they might consider a prank may damage their chances of a normal future.
Chapter 7 of the Code of Alabama 1975
Chapter 7 of the Code of Alabama 1975 is about Offenses Involving Damage To And Intrusion Upon Property. Property crimes include Article 1 Burglary and Criminal Trespass, Article 2 Criminal Damage to Property, Article 3 Arson and Explosives, Article 4 Miscellaneous Offenses, Article 5 Looting.
Desperation may cause someone to tamper with their utility meter or interfere with the utility employee as they try to carry out their job. It is important to seek the expertise of an attorney who understands your motivation and can present your case in the best possible light. Daniel Alexander is working for you. He makes his clients a priority and is available by email, text, or phone. Call Daniel Alexander, your Shelby County Criminal Attorney, at 205-475-8048.
- MisdemeanorsDisorderly conduct - Trespassing - Simple assault - Petty theft - Public intoxication - Reckless driving
- FelonyMurder - Rape - Robbery - Burglary - Grand theft - Kidnapping
- Drug CrimesPossession of marijuana - Drug trafficking - Possession of drug paraphernalia - Driving under the influence of drugs - Prescription fraud - Manufacturing of illegal drugs
- Traffic CrimesDriving under the influence of alcohol - Reckless driving - Hit and run - Driving with a suspended license - Speeding - Running a red light or stop sign
- Violent CrimesAssault - Battery - Homicide - Domestic violence - Robbery - Kidnapping
- Child AbusePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Neglect - Sexual abuse - Abandonment - Endangerment
- Sexual OffensesRape - Sexual assault - Child pornography - Indecent exposure - Prostitution - Sexual exploitation
- Stalking/Aggravated StalkingFollowing someone - Sending unwanted gifts or messages - Showing up uninvited to someone's home or workplace - Threatening harm - Violating restraining orders - Using technology to track someone
- Domestic ViolencePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Sexual abuse - Economic abuse - Stalking - Intimidation
- Human TraffickingForced labor - Sexual exploitation - Debt bondage - Organ trafficking - Forced marriage - Child soldiers
- Elder AbusePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Financial abuse - Neglect - Sexual abuse - Abandonment
- Sex Offenses by ComputerPossession or distribution of child pornography - Sexting with a minor - Online solicitation of minors - Sexual extortion - Cyberstalking - Identity theft
- Property OffensesBurglary - Robbery - Arson - Vandalism - Trespassing - Fraud
- Theft CrimesGrand theft - Petty theft - Shoplifting - Embezzlement - Identity theft - Carjacking
- HarassmentVerbal abuse - Threats - Stalking - Bullying - Discrimination - Intimidation