Have You Been Arrested or
Accused of a Crime?
Are You Worried How it Will Affect
For a Free Consultation
Human Trafficking in Shelby County Alabama
Daniel Alexander wants to discuss your options and to map a strategy. Together you will aggressively fight for the best outcome possible. He will keep you apprised of your situation every step of the way. Daniel’s clients can reach him by phone, text, or email. Contact our Shelby County Human Trafficking criminal defense attorney at (205) 475-8048 today.
Human trafficking is the use of force, deception, or compulsion to gain labor or commercial sex acts.
Millions of men, women, and children are trafficked every year throughout the world, including right here in Shelby County Alabama.
It may happen in any society, and victims of any age, ethnicity, gender, or nationality can be victims.
To attract people into trafficking scenarios, traffickers may employ the following methods:
- Violence exploitation
- False claims of high-paying jobs
- Relationships between lovers
Language barriers, fear of their traffickers, and/or fear of law authorities sometimes prevent victims from seeking help, resulting in human trafficking becoming a hidden crime.
- Traffickers seek out easy targets for a variety of reasons, including:
- Emotional or psychological susceptibility
- Economic adversity
- The absence of a social safety net
- Natural disasters
- Political instability
It is our responsibility as defense attorneys to give our clients with fair and equitable legal representation.
We recognize that being accused of human trafficking may be frightening, and we work hard to help our clients through the judicial system with compassion and skill.
We, at Shelby County Criminal Attorney understands the laws and regulations governing human trafficking and uses this information to develop a powerful case for our clients. We meticulously research each case and leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of the truth.
We believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and we will fight diligently to safeguard our clients' rights and freedom. Please contact us for a discreet consultation if you or a loved one has been accused of human trafficking. We can all work together to achieve a fair and just conclusion. Contact our Shelby County Human Trafficking criminal defense attorney at (205) 475-8048 today.
- MisdemeanorsDisorderly conduct - Trespassing - Simple assault - Petty theft - Public intoxication - Reckless driving
- FelonyMurder - Rape - Robbery - Burglary - Grand theft - Kidnapping
- Drug CrimesPossession of marijuana - Drug trafficking - Possession of drug paraphernalia - Driving under the influence of drugs - Prescription fraud - Manufacturing of illegal drugs
- Traffic CrimesDriving under the influence of alcohol - Reckless driving - Hit and run - Driving with a suspended license - Speeding - Running a red light or stop sign
- Violent CrimesAssault - Battery - Homicide - Domestic violence - Robbery - Kidnapping
- Child AbusePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Neglect - Sexual abuse - Abandonment - Endangerment
- Sexual OffensesRape - Sexual assault - Child pornography - Indecent exposure - Prostitution - Sexual exploitation
- Stalking/Aggravated StalkingFollowing someone - Sending unwanted gifts or messages - Showing up uninvited to someone's home or workplace - Threatening harm - Violating restraining orders - Using technology to track someone
- Domestic ViolencePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Sexual abuse - Economic abuse - Stalking - Intimidation
- Human TraffickingForced labor - Sexual exploitation - Debt bondage - Organ trafficking - Forced marriage - Child soldiers
- Elder AbusePhysical abuse - Emotional abuse - Financial abuse - Neglect - Sexual abuse - Abandonment
- Sex Offenses by ComputerPossession or distribution of child pornography - Sexting with a minor - Online solicitation of minors - Sexual extortion - Cyberstalking - Identity theft
- Property OffensesBurglary - Robbery - Arson - Vandalism - Trespassing - Fraud
- Theft CrimesGrand theft - Petty theft - Shoplifting - Embezzlement - Identity theft - Carjacking
- HarassmentVerbal abuse - Threats - Stalking - Bullying - Discrimination - Intimidation